Letto 1661 Email
Azienda Agraria Moretti Omero is an organic farm and we are been producing organic wines and extra virgin olive oil for twenty years in the Montefalco area, in Italy.
We will be at the Prowein in Dusseldorf HALL 3 STAND H21. We would like to invite you to taste new vintages of Montefalco Sagrantino 2008 and Montefalco Rosso 2010.
We produce inexpensive, fine and traditionally-made products. Our products have quality and reputation: our extra vergin olive oil was recently nominated the "Best Umbrian extra vergin olive oil for the 2013" in the Oro Verde Competition.
The 2008 Sagrantino has been recognized as a "Slow Wine", and the Slow Wine Guide has also nominated our winery as one of the "Best Value" winemakers in Italy. More over Wine Enthusiast has rated the 2005 Sagrantino with 91 points, and the 2007 Montefalco Rosso with 90 points.
Immagine in linea 1
If you would like to make an appointment either during the event please contact me:
by telephone +393474817558
Articoli correlati (da tag)
- Coronavirus: ProWein 2020 annullato
- Prowein 2020 fermato dal Coronavirus
- Tenuta Bellafonte, Peter Heilbron:"La mia idea di un vino più raffinato ed elegante ha dei riscontri"
- ProWein, Cantele:"Grande occasione per internazionalizzare il vino di Puglia"
- Dal ProWein: Àlvaro Palacios è il miglior produttore del mondo